Different Types of Taxes
- Direct Taxes
- Indirect Taxes
Direct Taxes - Directly paid to the government by the taxpayer in the form of Income Tax, Wealth Tax, Gift Tax, and so on.
Indirect Taxes - Collected through the products and services that are purchased by the consumer in the market.
Need to Plan Saving Taxes Early
- Individual’s tax amount decrease.
- A taxpayer can use their Income by investing in Investment schemes which include:
a. Mutual Funds
b. National Pension Scheme
c. Public Provident Fund
d. Equity Linked Savings Scheme
Advantages of Saving Taxes Early
- Help you to gauge your income for the current financial year.
- Gives access to different financial products available in the market catering to your needs, e.g the best Tax Saving Mutual Funds.
- Makes sure that final moment errors and mishaps are avoided.
Start saving taxes for better tomorrow!
For more information visit our website https://www.hdfcsales.com/
Music: Corporate Motivational by Audiosome
Video Link: https://youtu.be/4M_rrGiSFxA
#taxsavings #savings #hdfcsales