A guide to Health Insurance top-ups
What does top-up mean?
Top-up in a Health Insurance plan refers to the extra cover that is added to the original method.
Why would you need a top-up?
-To increase the Health Insurance coverage without the need of paying a higher premium
- To acquire adequate protection that the standard Health Insurance policy is failing to provide.
Benefits of Health Insurance top-ups
- High coverage within a cost-effective premium.
- Various tax benefit options.
- Continuous premium from 61 years and includes pre & post-hospitalization expenditures.
- No medical test until 55 years only as long as the policyholder does not have any record of pre-existing illness.
- A few Health Insurance providers guarantee a response within 6 hours for every cashless claim.
- By selecting a two-year policy, the applicant is offered a discount of 5%.
Get Your health Insured now!
Visit https://www.hdfcsales.com/ for more information
#healthcare #insurance #healthinsurance