A Complete Guide to Selecting the Right Car Insurance Policy:
Types of Car Insurance Policies:
- Third Party Car Insurance Policy
- Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy
Third Party Car Insurance Policy:
- This Policy is mandatory for every car owner under "Motor Vehicles Act" of India.
- It covers the damage done by you to other vehicles or in case of any casualties.
- It does not cover the damage done to your own vehicle.
- Price for this policy is determined by IRDAI - Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority of India.
Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy Covers:
- Natural Calamities
- Damages done due to man-made perils - Riots, Strikes, etc.
- Fire Perils
- Theft & Burglary
Optional Additions to the Comprehensive Car Insurance Policy:
- Theft & loss of personal belongings
- Hydro-static cover
- Zero depreciation cover
- Return to invoice cover
- Engine & gearbox protection
- Cost of consumables
- Duplicate key cover
- Medical Cover
- No-claims bonus protector
- Roadside assistance & rent-a-car benefit
How to Select the Best General Insurance Company?
- Claim payout process
- Quality of garages in cashless network
- Days required to settle a claim
- After-sale service
- Share of loss with insurance company
- Discount offered
Get your Car Insured Today!
Visit us at www.hdfcsales.com.
If you have any questions regarding our services or the contents of this video, feel free to leave a comment below or reach out to us through the contact form on the following page: https://www.hdfcsales.com/contact-us
Músic by e-soundtrax: http://bit.ly/2CCbCAB
Car Insurance Policies in India
Car Insurance Plans in India
Car Insurance Policy in India
Best Car Insurance Policy
Best Car Insurance Plans
How to choose Car Insurance Policy
Vehicle Insurance in India
Vehicle Insurance Policies
Best Car Insurance Policies in India
Car Insurance for new Vehicle Owners
Car Insurance Policy Options
#hdfcsales #insurace #carinsurance