Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying and sourcing of vendors at the time of establishment of new branches or if the need arises.
- These include Chair vendors / Inverter vendors / A/c vendors / Water purifier vendors / Movers & packers etc.
- The scope includes vendor scrutiny, registration, inviting quotations, negotiations for cost benefit.
- Timely visits to all the branches of your respective region. (At least one visit at every branch in a month). Resolve issues related to electricity / AC/ renovation / plumbing / networking etc.
- Ensuring payment clearance of vendors from the HO within pre-defined TAT. Submission of original bills to HO.
Monitoring & Managing:
- Inventory & Stationary as per office requirement
- Courier services
- Cleaning Material as per individual branch requirements
- Data Compilation and co-ordination with respect to attendance of office boys
- Co-ordination for End-to-end induction and training sessions:
- Hotel bookings
- Employee travel arrangements
- Breakfast, lunch & refreshments during or post training sessions
- Recruitment & Referral
- Appointment Letter Generation
- HR query resolutions related to HR within 3 working days
- Exit Formalities
- Employee Engagement
- Scheduled visits to:
- PT Submission every month & ensuring PT submission for all the respective branches.
- Employment Exchange for ER1 file every quarter
- Labour welfare office for submission of labour fund on half yearly
- Responsible for timely generation and renewal of Shops and Establishment certificates
- Arranging ESIC card camp at your respective branches within prescribed time
- Ensuring a proper display of notices and policies on notice board at your respective locations
- Ensure that all relevant registers applicable for that state are maintained
- Maintaining and Co-ordination:
- Responsible for coordinatings to resolve queries related to system, printer & scanner with IT Team.
- Maintaining Asset verification report and ensuring Installation of new system for all your branches
- Coordination regarding work related to networking / CC TV Camera / Network link & server issue
4 - 6 years
As per industry standard
Executive/ Sr Executive - Administration
Desired Candidate Profile:
1. The candidate must be a graduate from any stream
2. Excellent Communication skill (written and verbal)
3. Writing & Presentation skill
4. Having excellent interpersonal skills with ability to relate to people
5. Open for extensive travelling
6. Excellent planning & organizing skills
7. Should possess strong analytical ability