Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achievement of business targets (OM, penetration target, PE, NPE, etc.) for the team in terms of all insurance and other products as defined and agreed upon.
- Maintain the team’s product mix across types of loans / value of loans (Eqt, Housing, etc) and appropriate open market share for all products (PAR / ULIP / Non Par).
- Ensure activation of team members as per activation definition.
- Monitor and analyse various reports like HL file reports, target Vs achievement reports, renewed & lapsed policy MIS, activation report, Weekly penetration, Open Market report, etc.
- Ensure proper customer profiling done by his team members and monitor PFR’s towards maximizing the cross sell/ up-sell opportunity basis the need of the customer.
- Ensure appropriate processes defined are being followed by his team members, reports are being maintained and system updations / feedbacks on their business are completed in timely manner.
- Ensure fulfilment of smooth end-to-end process for every case sourced by the team.
- Ensure all desired matrix and business composition (persistency, funded, non-funded, etc.) are met
Team Management & Development: Provide direction to the team towards increasing their productivity
- Manage and maintain a team of minimum 8 FSA + LSE's or budgeted manpower by co-ordinating with the hiring partners
- Conduct preliminary interview
- Assist in the target setting for his/her team members
- Conduct morning huddles with the team and ensure the process / reviews defined are adhered to.
- Ensure daily 2 customer calls with the FSA's (team members) to close business etc.
- While on a call with a team member, he/she needs to help and guide team members towards handling customer objections etc.
- Review of the activities and calls of his/her team members and guide them towards being productive employees in the system.
- Identification of top performers (FSA & HLE with Max Joint Calls) and felicitation on a location level
- Initiate the training needs (inductions, sales training, certifications, etc.) as required for his team and to ensure the implementation of learnings/ training programme for the same.
- Appraise the objectives and KPAs of each team member on a monthly basis
- Ensure he/ she gives appropriate feedback to all team members, identifies areas of improvement, initiates performance improvement plan and documents them.
- Build professional relationship with the business stakeholders (HL, HDFC Limited, Insurance partners, Customers and hiring partners)
- Share joint call feedback and support of the HL executive with their respective mortgage counter parts and together work towards a partnership approach to maximize the business.
3 – 5 years
As per industry standard
Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA / Graduate with minimum 2 years of team handling experience
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in selling Insurance product.