Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Manpower requirement and performing Manpower reconciliation every month
- Search and empanel new sources of recruitment
- Scheduling interviews through different sources after initial screening of candidate
- Maintaining Recruitment MIS for selected candidates till on boarding with regular follow up with all locations
- Coordinate with Team L & D for organizing induction, Training programme and Refresher courses
- Conducting HR Induction
- Maintaining record for Quarterly and Yearly appraisal of employees.
- Weekly Recruitment Report to Regional HR / HO - HR / Location Head. Monthly Head Count /Attrition Report to Regional HR / Head HR / Location Head
- Conducting employee satisfaction survey by conducting One to One Meeting with employees and submit report to Regional HR.
- Employee engagement activities - Conducting engagement activities, indoor games.
- Exit Management - Conducting Exit interviews, Retention of employee, Follow up with Head Office till complete exit of employee
4 - 6 years
As per industry standard
HR Business Partner
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Preferably from BFSI industry
- Must be flexible for travelling
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Should have excellent written & verbal communication skills