Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interpretation of Credit Bureau Report, Assessment of Income, Analysis of Bank Statements, Assessing eligibility
- Customer Interaction to understand needs, finds solutions within the product range available
- Calculation of Net Present Values of maturing assets using excel sheets or programs
- Knowledge of basic legal documentation involved in an acquisition of a home
- Knowledge of technical fundamentals involved in an acquisition of a home
- Cash flow method of assessment of NRI Loans, Ability to assess a Salaried Loan
- Sanctioning :- File processing by coordinator within the time, Customer Calling, Query resolving, File login at HDFC, Faster Sanction, Keeping a check on TAT for Login & Sanction., Checking the Quality of Calls to Customers & Processing by coordinators.
- Disbursement: - Customer calling after Sanction of Case, Disbursement Follow-up with Customer & Sales force, and Technical Updation for Disbursement, Resolving Legal Queries, and Fixing of Disbursement, Keeping a Check on TAT of Legal Updation, Technical Updation, and Disbursement Fixing.
- Project Approval – Creation of Property No, Query Resolving, Builder Appointment, Project Approval, Keeping a Check on TAT of Project Approval.
Coimbatore, Mumbai, Trivandrum, Vadodara
1 - 3 years
As per industry standard
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate must be a graduate from any stream (preferable commerce or finance background)
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience in Credit –specifically Salaried (Preferably Full-time MBA Finance)
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical abilities
- Solution orientation, Ability to work under time pressures
- Good organization skills