Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for recruitment of sales officers and TM by managing the entire recruitment process.
- Training and Coaching
Responsible for conducting the training of new joinees in conjunction with L&D team. He should train and coach the new joinees on geography mapping, source management and customer relationship.
- Geography mapping
Responsible for allocation of geography at all levels. Should train and coach the TM, new joinees and underperforming employees on area mapping. Should coach TM on auditing of geography. Should audit and review the progress of area mapping on regular intervals.
- Development of under-performing employees
Responsible for identifying the under-performing employee’s basis the location benchmarks and areas of development. Should be able to match the gap with the relevant interventions.
- Reviews – Monthly/Weekly
Responsible for reviews of teams which will cover performance, identification of gaps, goal setting. Should conduct follow up reviews on the pre-set goals for the team.
- Daily Huddle
Monitor effectiveness of morning huddle. Conduct and attend managerial huddle on a daily basis.
- Source Relationship Management
Relationship Management- Is responsible for managing the relationship with all sources in his geographic area.
- Team Management
Responsible for maintaining a culture of fairness, openness, happiness and transparency. Should be accessible to new joinees and under-performing employees and maintain smooth interdepartmental functioning with adherence to processes.
- Channel Partner Recruitment
Documentation checking and submit to ASM for approval
Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Vijayawada
4 - 6 years
As per industry standard
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be an MBA or Post Graduate in Marketing / Finance with an inclination towards sales
- Should have 5+ years work experience in BFSI sector
- Should have at least 3 - 4 years work experience in team handling
- Must have managerial experience
- Prior experience of working in home loan department would be an added advantage