Roles & Responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilties:
- Handle incoming calls from & make outgoing calls to customers who have missed on their monthly payments (Collections - Soft Bucket)
- Handle incoming calls from & make outgoing sales calls to our loan customers promoting ECS ( electronic clearance system ) / SI ( standing Instruction ) / PDC ( post dated cheques ) as a regular mode of repayment of the loan ( part of the Collections Team )
- Handle incoming calls from & make outgoing calls to customers who have taken loans from HDFC Ltd and make service calls to them.
- Minimum one year experience in domestic / international voice process Call centre, preferably in Collections, Sales or Customer Service.
- Candidates with prior experience in soft bucket Recoveries/Collections in call centers would be preferred.
Functional area: Credit Risk Management - Recovery Call Center
Shift timing: Monday to Saturday- 9:30 am to 6.30 pm
As per industry standard
Desired Candidate Profile:
Eligibility & Desired skills:
- Graduate/ Postgraduate in any discipline
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Should be proficient in English, Hindi & local language based on the location. e.g. Marathi in Maharashtra.
- Good negotiation and convincing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to empathize and collect.
- Should be capable taking end to end responsibility and coordinating with other departments for resolution of customer issues and other requirements.
- Basic knowledge Computer knowledge and typing skills.