Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for identifying training needs from different departments by meeting the stake holders and using reports.
- Plan training interventions for the sales team based on Training Need Identification.
- Prepare and communicate the training calendar on regular basis and ensure all the training activities are delivered as per the training calendar.
- Review daily file and share the observations with concerned location head.
- Plan and execute the New Employee Induction program.
- Prepare and maintain reports on monthly basis to track the efficacy of training imparted.
- Supporting the effective on-boarding, sales and product training for existing Life Insurance, General Insurance, Mutual fund, Fixed deposits by creating effective training modules.
- Responsible for the delivery of training for technical and non-technical skills for existing and new insurance products and other processes, etc.
- Content development and creating process modules.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for projects and initiatives within the department and Company.
Bangalore, Raipur, Chandigarh
4 - 6 years
As per industry standard
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must have experience in functional and behavioral training
- Additional Training certifications will have an edge
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of regional languages will be preferred
- Willing to travel extensively