Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achievement of business targets (OM, penetration, PE, NPE,etc.) for the teams in terms of all insurance and other products as defined and agreed upon.
- Goal setting for the team in conjunction with the Team Leader and Sales Manager
- Review the team’s product mix across types of loans / value of loans (Eqt, Housing, etc.) and appropriate open market share for all products (PAR / ULIP / Non Par) as per defined by all constituents.
- Implement and audit of the various defined processes and practices.
- Ensure fulfillment of smooth end-to-end process for every case sourced by the teams.
- Ensure all desired matrix and business composition (persistency, funded, non-funded, etc.) are met
Coaching and Development:
- Enable the team members to reach maximum level of efficiency to improve professional and organizational effectiveness.
- Handhold the recruited FSA/ LSE by training them on product knowledge, software and processes.
- Work with the TM on NPE (non performing employee) and take corrective actions towards making them PE (performing employee).
- Devise PIP in consultation with SM to make them productive.
- Ensure low levels of attrition of the team members.
- Conduct exit interview for any resignee in the team.
- Track and analyze reports and MIS, review and implement performance sheets
- AM/ ASM along with TM should ensure that he/ she gives appropriate feedback to all team members, identify areas of improvement, initiate performance improvement plan and document them
- Ensure smooth relationship building between ASM / AM and below levels of the mortgage vertical.
- Share relevant reports related to financial services with mortgage AM/ ASM and discuss areas of improvement between the two teams and work towards bridging the gaps between the two teams.
Certification and regulatory compliance:
- Ensure his/her team is compliant towards selling of various products by undergoing the training and certification for IRDA, AMFI etc.
- Ensure the right quality of business being sourced.
Bangalore, New Delhi, Pune
3 – 5 years
As per industry standard
Desired Candidate Profile:
- MBA / Graduate with minimum 4 years of team handling experience.
- Must have experience in selling Insurance product.
- Must have managerial experience.