Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prospecting with suspect leads. A suspect is a person who has still not decided on taking a loan.
- Converting a suspect to a prospect. This involves the following:
- Establishing contact with the prospect, this could involve several calls and may need a call at a time beyond office hours.
- This will also involve making calls at different times in order to achieve success.
- Need Analysis
- Eligibility Profiling
- Setting up an appointment
- Follow up with the prospect post every meeting with the sales officer until conclusion
- Basis feedback from the prospect, seek interventions from the senior sales resource or by your own-self in satisfying customer needs with the objective of converting the prospect to a customer
- Responsible for conversion of suspects to prospects to customers
- Provide support to the sales team in increasing conversions by:
- Prompt calling to all suspects / prospects
- Timely follow up with all prospects
- Cordial relationships with the sales officer mapped, collaborating with the sales officer in providing feedback, seeking feedback from him on your performance
- Responsible for complete knowledge of company products and policies as well as those of competition
- Responsible for quality of the conversation, which entails the following:
- Product Knowledge
- Appraisal Skills
- Punctuality & TOS
- TAT commitments
- Ability to handle objections
- Updating the software. You must capture your conversation with the customer effectively such that a third person is able to carry on the conversation with the customer where you left off.
- Generating References: The quality of your conversation and your ability to connect with the customer is also reflected in the number of references that you generate.
- Providing market feedback to the supervisor:
- It is important to share with your supervisor any trends that you come across whilst speaking to a prospect. Examples could be objections from prospects regards the processing fee being charged by us vis-à-vis the same being charged by a specific competitor.
Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai, New Delhi
0.6 year – 2 years
As per industry standard
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Must be a graduate from any stream
- Relevant work experience in sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
- Candidates from banking and insurance background are preferable
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications