How to select a Life Insurance Policy that best suits your needs?
Types of Life Insurance
- Unit Linked Insurance
- Term Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plans
- Child Education Plans
- Special Plans for Women
- Combo Plans
How to Select the Right Life Insurance Policy
- Write down your financial goals along with a time frame
- Make a list of your Assets & Liabilities
- Calculate the amount of Insurance purchased so far
- Evaluate if your Liabilities are completely covered by Insurance purchased
- Go through all the Life Insurance Policy options
Additional Points to Consider
You should opt for a Term Insurance Plan if:
- You are looking for Family Security
- You are looking for Cost Effective Plan
- You want a cover for Disability, Critical Illness or Accidents
Other Life Insurance Plans:
- You should choose a Whole Life Insurance Plan if you are still young and have additional cash
- If you haven't saved enough for your children, you should opt for a Child Plan
- To secure your retirement, you can choose between Endowment or Unit-Linked Plans
- There are also Special Plans like Cancer Care, etc.
Get Yourself Insured Today!
Visit www.hdfcsales.com for more information.
#insurance #lifeinsurance #hdfcsales