Advantages of National Pension Scheme (NPS)
Better Returns -
- Better returns than the standard PPF Scheme.
- An interest rate of 9% to 12% is suitable for long-term goals.
Premature Withdrawals -
- Withdrawals of up to 25% of the total contribution allowed in emergency cases.
- Withdrawals only after 3 years.
Tax Benefits -
- Contributions to NPS are tax-deductible up to Rs 1.5 Lakhs.
- Employees and employers are both free from tax deductions.
Equity Allocation -
- Offers a variety of schemes for NPS investment.
- Investors can allocate up to 50% in Investment Equities.
Flexible Voluntary Scheme -
- Contributions to the Scheme can be made at any time of the year.
- Subscribers have the option of changing the investment amount each year.
Regulated by PFRDA -
- Programme is governed by India's Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority(PFRDA).
- Offers reliability and transparency to its subscribers through periodic monitoring.
Start investing today for a better tomorrow!
Visit https://www.hdfcsales.com/national-pe… for more information.
How to Start Investing for future
Investment for future
Investment Options in India
Investment Opportunities in India
Investing in Equity
Savings & Investing in India
Guide to Investing in India
NPS scheme in India
#pensionscheme #investment #hdfcsales