Insurance Grievance Policy
In case of any insurance related queries/ complaints, please contact us in any of the following ways:
Procedure of Grievance Redressal
- Email us at email@example.com or
- Write to our Grievance cell at: Grievance Cell, HDFC Sales Private Limited, HDFC House, Wing A, 4th Floor, H.T. Parekh Marg, Churchgate, Mumbai - 400020
- An auto acknowledgement of the request raised will be sent to the customer.
- On lodging the complaint, a complaint reference number will be provided.
- In case you are not happy with the resolution provided, you may follow the escalation matrix.
If you have not received a satisfactory response at Level 1 within 7 days of the generation of the complain reference number, you may escalate the same to our
- Grievance Redressal Officer – Ms. Valeena Nihalani
- E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you are not satisfied with the decision of Grievance Redressal officer or have not received any response within 10 days, you may further escalate your grievances to our
- National Sales Manager (NSM) – Mr. Ajay Sachdewa
- E-mail – email@example.com.
If after having followed the above steps and your issue still remain unresolved, you may approach the Insurance Ombudsman for Redressal. Login to www.irda.gov.in to get details on Insurance Ombudsman Offices.